Often called "Angolan Tango, Kizomba is a fast growing dance form all over the world.
While incorporating some wonderful technique, it is relaxing and wonderfully intimate in the smoothest and simplest way.
The music is a wonderful blend of Caribbean influenced rhythms, with an infectious modern twist. Come groove some Kizomba at our Six week Series!
Four Week Series.
Weekend Boot-Camps $80 per student.
Four Week Series $50 per student.
- Join us for two weeks of Kizomba Boot-Camp with the great Tanya Fiske!
Tanya will be teaching "Kizomba Walk" and Body Movement/Semba Intensive!
See below for schedule.
Tanya is also teaching our Salsa 101 Boot-Camp and our Bachata Boot-Camp
along with Vassili of SCT...
She's only here for two weeks, don't miss the chance to work on your Kizomba, Salsa and Bachata
with the great Tanya Fiske!
We are so excited to welcome her back to her studio-away-from-home: SCT!
Saturday February 15th:
- Salsa 101 Boot-Camp with Tanya and Vassili from 12-4pm
- Kizomba: Learning to Walk Boot-Camp from 5-7pm!
Sunday February 15th:
- Day two of Salsa 101 3-6pm!
- Bachata 101 Boot-Camp with Tanya and Vassili From 12-4p
- Kizomba: Understanding Semba Boot-Camp from 5-7pm!
Sunday February 23rd:
$50 for both weeks of Kizomba Intensive! Email us to register!
- Kizomba for Beginners Boot-Camp with Frances Tee!
Saturday, January 18th and 19th at SCT!
January 18th from 12-3pm, January 19th from 3-6pm
Day 1: Focus on Fundamentals of Kizomba.
Come learn to Kizomba with one of Seattle's greatest Kizomba artists!